ABOUT THE WEBINAR
Join us for a practical and informative webinar featuring Bob Celeste, Founder of the Center for Supply Chain Studies, on the challenges, considerations and best practices for using blockchain to create digital trust solutions for enterprise supply chains.
WEBINAR: Blockchain Best Practices for Supply Chains:
Top considerations for creating enterprise-ready blockchain applications
DATE: Wednesday February 14
TIME: 11:00 a.m. PST / 2:00 p.m. EST
SPECIAL GUEST: Bob Celeste, Center for Supply Chain Studies
MODERATOR: Peter Ebert, SVP of Business Development at Cryptowerk, will lead the discussion, including:
- Interoperability:Which blockchain should you choose and why?
- Implementation: How to connect your blockchain to your existing enterprise applications
- Portability: How to future proof your blockchain-powered application
- Scalability: Best practices for creating enterprise-ready blockchain applications
- Security: How to ensure your sensitive data stays private