FREE WHITE PAPER: BLOCKCHAIN & IoT FOR CLINICAL RESEARCH TRIALS
Cryptowerk is partnering with InnoME and essentim to deliver a combined solution of sensor hardware and embedded cryptography that delivers data from the PoI and blockchains, creating an unalterable, tamper-evident data set for all important steps throughout the research process.
Blockchain and IoT Use Cases:
A scalable IoT data acquisition solution combined with blockchain-based cryptography offers many of the key capabilities needed to achieve digital transformation goals:
- Measurement equipment (e.g. consumables) enhanced with sensor technology to deliver raw data that directly relates point of interest.
- Securely seal raw clinical trial data such as data from IoT systems and other automated collection means.
- Detect manipulation of datasets. By Sealing original consents, research reports and other datasets, and putting those seals into a blockchain, anyone can later test that the dataset has remained unaltered by verifying it against the blockchain fingerprint.
- Track pharmaceuticals used in clinical trials in compliance with DSCSA and other regulations.
- Instantly verify the identity, experience, and training of clinical research personnel— even when those personnel change companies.
“The Internet of Things has the potential to fundamentally shift the way we interact with our surroundings.” —McKinsey Global Institute
“Blockchain technologies are poised to disrupt stagnant trial timelines.” —Forbes Technology Council