FREE WHITE PAPER: BLOCKCHAIN-BASED DATA INTEGRITY FOR SOFTWARE APPLICATIONS
Download the Blockchain-based Data Integrity for Software white paper to learn how Cryptowerk’s data integrity solutions are empowering organizations to use blockchain-based data verification to validate the code used in both internally developed and third-party software applications.
“This year is considered a crucial year as enterprises move from proof-of-concept projects to full blockchain deployments.” —Computerworld
Blockchain for Software Development
Data integrity and fraud prevention are critical components of any software application. Providers of applications for supply chain, provenance, systems operations, and other applications need the ability to provide an extra data integrity layer to their applications and validate the code they use.
Blockchains give software providers the ability to:
- Provide a tamper-proof record of any third-party and open code used in the application.
- Deliver unalterable proof of the models, applications and code used.
- Improve security, trust and transparency throughout the software development and distribution process.
- Enable data authenticity checks of file systems and databases.
- Integrate the benefits of blockchain into any application requiring data integrity in days—not weeks.
- Use the power of blockchain to digitally “notarize” data without requiring specialized blockchain expertise.